Here are some cool people with cool personal websites. They are mostly TTRPG-adjacent, though many of them cover a range of topics. That's the cool thing about personal websites: much less pressure to make some large corporation's algorithm happy, so you can have some fun with it.
If you want to be added, let me know. At some point I'll also put together and link some resources for making your own personal website.
Also, not a blog, but for more non-corporate internet content, come hang out in the #ittrpg channel here. It's more chill than discord, so you might need to idle for a while before people start talking.
- Arnamantle - "Articles, RPG Works, Fiction in Many Forms". Recently, some blog pots on indie game design.
- Brain Implant - List of their many games + explanations, non-game writing and a blog (CaffeinatedOtter on twitter)
- Hessan's County - "Explore World-building, Media, and Tabletop Roleplaying games with us one page at a time." Discussion of their own games and others', as well as adjacent media.
- General nerdness - "Maths, RPGs, Boardgames & Coding." I like the blog posts on dungeon design. In Spanish as well!
- Old Skull Publishing - Info on games and other work by Ennie award-winning game creator and artist Diogo Nogueira, and his blog.
- jazzsequence - Flash fiction, music, some cool coding projects, and miscellaneous blog posts.
- Kage - info on her streaming and podcasts, TTRPG publications and other creative endeavours (including needlepoint!)
- Troika! SRD adapted by dialectrical Not a personal website per se, but a cool re-layouting of the Troika! SRD written from scratch.